DIVES med.- Art Grade PREMIUM - Mono Screw 2x10pcs.
DIVES Med. Art Grade Premium is a Korean thread for redermalization and intensive skin thickening. Made of polydioxanone with the highest quality and safety profile confirmed by medical certificate Cϵ and KFDA.
PDO (polydioxanone) is a strong synthetic fiber that has been used for many years in surgery and aesthetic medicine. It is a specific tissue stimulator, stimulating the process of neo-collagenesis, i.e. stimulation of collagen and elastin - proteins responsible for firmness and tone of the skin. Scientific studies have also confirmed the beneficial effect of PDO on the induction of natural hyaluronic acid. Thanks to its stimulating properties, treatments with PDO bring excellent therapeutic effects, especially in skin rejuvenation and firming. The techniques of introducing the threads into the tissue are based on the use of natural skin tension lines, which additionally causes an effect similar to a surgical lift. Polydioxanone undergoes complete metabolism within 6-8 months, but the effects obtained persist for up to 2 years. This guarantees complete safety, with no risk of allergies or hypertrophy and scarring.
DIVES Med. Art. Grade Premium Mono Screw Polydioxanone Lift Threads are medical PDO threads for strong skin revitalization. The thread is constructed of a single PDO fiber twisted spirally around a high quality needle for safety and ease of implantation.
Indications for use on the face:
- mimic and gravity wrinkles
- wrinkles of the temples and around the eyes
- bags under the eyes and deepening of the valley of tears
- forehead and brow lift
- vertical and horizontal forehead wrinkles
- thin, delicate and atrophic skin
- drooping cheeks
- correction of zygomatic area
- sagging of the skin in the area below the jaw
- correction of smoker's wrinkles
- wrinkles and sagging of the neck
- wrinkles and loss of firmness of the neckline skin
Price is for the set: 2 x 10pcs