We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store.
This information has been prepared taking into account the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
ESTETYCZNA GRUPA Sp. z o.o. Aleja Witosa 31 / 8A , 00-710 Warszawa, KRS company register nr KRS 0000683399, NIP 7252207626,
nr REGON 36758000700000
PERSONAL DATA & PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ( "SERVICE")
Purpose of access:
Depending on what customer decide, it can be:
Offering service in our Shop
Direct marketing of offering service , other than newsletter
Bases we process:
Sales contract or action undertaken for Customer request which tend its conclusion (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO)
Legal obligation imposed on us, e.g. related to accounting (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. c RODO)
Customer agreement in our Store (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO)
Contract of provision of service or action undertaken for Customer request which tend its conclusion (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO)
Our legal intrest , involving the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims(art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO)
Our legal intrest , involving direct marketing (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO)
Our legal intrest , involving the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO)
Our legal intrest , involving the examination of customers satisfaction (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO)
Gratuitous ,but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a purchase contract.
The effect of not transmitting data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
no possibility to register in the store
no possibility to use the Store's services
no possibility to make purchases in the store
no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
Anytime, The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- unable to register in the Store
- unable to use the Store's services
- no shopping opportunities in the store
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent: anytime
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal
As part of the Store, we can automatically match certain content to your needs, i.e. make profiling, using the personal data you provide. In the event that profiling could result in making decisions that cause legal effects to you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only conduct them if you give your consent. Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
-cease to burden us with a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
- the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw the consent to the processing of data if it was its basis
- your opposition to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for processing your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
- depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection by means of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
Also submit any objection to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO (ie on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions,
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights. If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
-they are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
-they enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
-they do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can do it any time:
- delete cookies
- In this store cookies are used to:
- memorizing information about your session
- providing the Store function
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, you can find the appropriate tips on the following sub-pages, depending on which browser you use:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- a software provider needed to run an online store
- entity providing the delivery of goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- software provider facilitating business operations (eg accounting software)
- entity providing technical support
- entity providing a mailing system
- an entity providing marketing services
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH STORE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your personal data rights?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org