KAIRAX - Deep Lidocaine
A Korean formulation designed to reduce deep wrinkles, restore lost volume, volumetrics and correct the nose.
The plastic consistency allows for the creation of immediate and lasting volume, and allows for even product distribution with a natural finish.
The product is available in 3 sizes (Fine, Deep, SUB-Q). The addition of lidocaine alleviates pain sensation increasing the comfort of the procedure performed.
- reduction of deep wrinkles,
- restoration of lost volume,
- nose correction,
- treatment area:
- nasolabial folds, cheeks, nose.
Persistence of the effects:
depending on the individual predisposition of the patient from 4-8 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%.
- Middle/deep layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-retrograde.
- 1x 1ml ampoule syringe,
- 2x needles 27Gx12mm.